Client: Erroll Garner Estate
The GRAMMY Award-nominated and NAACP Image and Jazz Journalists Association Award-winning Erroll Garner Jazz Project documents the untold story of groundbreaking, innovative jazz pianist Erroll Garner (1923-1977).
Featured in the New York Times, NPR, Vinyl Me Please and the Wall Street Journal.
- Discovery, cataloging, archiving and donation of the Erroll Garner Archives to the University of Pittsburgh
- Logo and project design extended across print and digital platforms including CD and album packaging, marketing materials, tshirts, business cards, website and social media
- Production of a 3-CD box set / Vinyl album released by Sony Legacy
- Production of live programming featuring world renowned jazz pianist Geri Allen interpreting Garner's archival music for a modern audience at the Monterey Jazz and New Orleans Jazz Festivals.
- Project management
- Creation of searchable, digital archival database
Proceeds support community-based African American Jazz Initiatives.
Buy the CD box set here.